The AZH (Anaesthesie Zentrum Hamburg GmbH) is a medical service provider specialized in providing easy access to any kind of needed surgical or invasive diagnostic treatment. The AZH is run by anesthetists with international experience who will guide you through your treatment from your first contact with us until your return back home. We will make sure you receive the benefits of our expertise to ensure safe and comfortable surgery, pre- and postoperative treatment, rehabilitation and all necessary diagnostic evaluations. Due to our strategic location on the campus of the university hospital Hamburg- Eppendorf (UKE), we are very close to our surgical partners in our day-surgery-clinic, our partner hospitals and associated cardiologists. We are in the optimal position to support you in selecting and deciding on the best treatment needed.
Our philosophy of providing the highest standard of clinical care and first-rate service improves outcome and shortens the recovery period significantly to ensure a quick return to normal activities.
Relax, we will take care of the rest.
• Our team of leading specialists guarantee state of the art operative techniques that are tailored to individual patients.
• Experienced English-speaking nurses, physiotherapists and support staff provide compassionate post-op care and rehabilitation with the patient at the center of our attention.
• Excellent hygiene accounts for an exceptionally low postoperative infection rate with no cases of secondary MRSA infection recorded in the last five years.
• Hotel accommodation is provided and reachable from our surgery-center via a direct passage to the Dorinthotel.
• Hospital accommodation is provided in spacious, well-equipped single or double rooms to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Accompanying relatives are also able to stay in the room with the patient.
Getting to Hamburg
Hamburg is Germany's second largest city and has a busy international airport located only 6,5 km from our location (15 min by taxi) at the university clinic (UKE) that is serviced from all major destinations.
We will gladly assist you with your travel arrangements and provide chauffeur transfer from the airport to us.
Find out more about our treatment options with us!
Let us know when you are available and a member of our team will call you back.
Please call our hotline
+49 (0) 40 689 89 99 -30
Email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a fax
+49 (0) 40 689 89 99 -39